Click here to download a printable version of the message notes and discussion questions for the weekend of 7.30.11.
Power of the Invite
Kyle Gray, i-Campus Pastor
July 30 & 31, 2011
The Need for Workers
Jesus traveled through all the towns and villages of that area, teaching in the synagogues and announcing the Good News about the Kingdom. And he healed every kind of disease and illness. When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them because they were confused and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. He said to his disciples, “The harvest is great, but the workers are few. So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send more workers into his fields.” MATTHEW 9:35-38
All Scripture is from the New Living Translation unless otherwise noted.
Living It Out – Discussion Questions
(Discuss these questions in your LifeGroup and/or with your family and friends.)
Icebreaker Question: Talk about how you first found CedarCreek, share your story
1. What special things did God do, looking back, to prepare you to walk in these doors?
2. Who was your first contact at CedarCreek that built a relationship with you?
3. When is the last time you invited someone to Church?
4. What roadblocks are there that keep you from inviting people?
5. Who will you invite to the Big Push?
6. How will you invite them, what’s your plan?
7. Who can you be praying for that God can start the process in even today?
Living It Out – Scripture Memory
(Memorize this verse for the month of July.)
COLOSSIANS 4:5-6 (New Living Translation)
Live wisely among those who are not believers,
and make the most of every opportunity. Let your
conversation be gracious and attractive so that
you will have the right response for everyone.